NOTE: Please see the most recent update from our elders, posted November 18, below.
We've made significant changes to better serve our community during this time. Please see our current guidelines below.
Chatham is open for worship on Sunday mornings, and those who are physically able are welcome to attend. For those unable to
attend in person, we will continue to broadcast services via Facebook Live. Those in attendance may give their offering upon entry at the Welcome Center kiosk. Individualized Communion kits are available at the table just inside the Worship Center doors, so please take one as you enter. Also, feel free to bring your own items for note taking or child engagement.
Childcare is available through age 3, with Children's Church for 4 years to 2nd grade available in the gym. Families will enter at the Worship Center doors and follow directional signs for exit and re-entry. Masks are required for ages 3 and up.
Doors will be open at 10:15 a.m.
• If you feel sick in any way, are running a temperature in excess of 100 degrees or are aware of recent exposure to someone who was sick, remain at home.
• Face masks are required inside the building at all times for anyone age 3 and older as a protection to others. Please bring your own mask.
• Keep a minimum distance of 6 feet from others outside your household.
• Those living in a single household unit should remain together as you enter, sit and exit, keeping movement inside the building to a minimum.
• Follow all directional signs and specified entrance/exit points.
• Once you enter the Worship Center, if you need to step out for any reason prior to the end of service, exit through the Learning Center doors and re-enter at the Worship Center.
• Please exit the building promptly after worship as directed. All exits are available at this time. If you exit toward the Learning Center, continue to follow all directional signs.
• Fellowship is encouraged outside the building with appropriate 6 foot distancing.
• Worship Center occupancy is currently limited to 25% of capacity, or 62 on the Worship Center floor and 12 per side in the balconies. Overflow spaces are available. (Updated November 17, 2020 per current St. Louis County guidelines.)
• The building remains closed to other activities or meetings outside elder approval.
• Please limit restroom usage as much as possible.
• Only one household unit in any multi-stall restroom at a time.
(This may range from an individual to multiple household members.)
• Use a barrier, such as a paper towel or wipe, when touching anything in restrooms.
• Wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water.
• Please wipe down anything you touch after use with a disinfecting wipe (as available).
You can also watch our walkthrough video below: