PRAY FOR THE LOU 2023 SCHEDULE
➤ Pray for the Lou Day - Saturday, March 11
‣ Prayer Walking, 9:45 a.m.
This morning, we will prayer walk in neighborhoods and business areas surrounding Chatham at the same time as other churches prayer walk throughout our region.
You may also wish to prayer walk with a group in your own neighborhood if you live further away, and we encourage you to do so.
For those joining us at Chatham:
- Please arrive by 9:45 a.m. for instructions in the parking lot. (Worship Center if weather does not permit us to start outdoors.)
- We will begin by prayer walking around the church building by 10 a.m.
Groups of no more than
six will then head out to assigned locations.
- Those unable to walk are welcome to pray in the Worship Center.
- We’ll regroup at Chatham at 11:15 a.m. for debriefing and sharing.
- We’ll close by 11:30 a.m. to allow time for the Worship Gathering.
- Be sure to dress for the weather. This is a rain or shine event!
‣ Outdoor Worship Gathering, 1 p.m.
After this morning's prayer walking, participating churches will join to worship and celebrate in one location together at Fairground Park near Natural Bridge and Grand Blvd. in St. Louis. Parking will be directed by volunteers in PFTL vests, and you may wish to bring a lawn chair. Everyone is encouraged to attend this time of worship.
We are excited to join with other area churches during this time as we pray for the Lord to move in Hazelwood and the greater St. Louis region!